"Some birds aren't meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright"- Morgan Freeman, Shawshank Redemption. This blog is from one such bird who couldn't be caged by organizations who mandate scripted software testing. Pradeep Soundararajan welcomes you to this blog and wishes you a good time here and even otherwise.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Test Consulting in 2007 by Tester Tested!

Hi Reader,

In 2006 many of you who popped into my blog were able to return with a satisfaction of learning something.

2007 is approaching and what is in store for you from this blog?

Yeah, I have something more exciting and wonderful learnings to share with you.

Pradeep, how are you confident about that?

Yeah, I am positioning myself as an Independent Test Consultant in 2007

How does that benefit Indian Testers or any tester for that matter?

I am a good enough tester and I have helped many testers, coaching them online and through face to face meetings. I have held a peer conference kind of stuff in Bangalore that encouraged testers to meet, interact and learn from each other. As I am on my own now, I got the freedom to coach and learn from you all out there.

So, coaching is your only service?

While coaching is one of them, I love testing assignments and exercises that challenge me as a tester, so if you or your company is interested in making me test your products, analyze it, profile it and add further value to the product, I do it with great zeal.

There are a whole lot of things, I can do for you when it comes to testing.

Can we have your profile to share it with our management to let them know, you are "good enough"?

Yes, sure. Save a copy of this pdf - Pradeep Soundararajan - Profile June 2007 and pass it on to your management.

I am an individual, what services can I get from you?

No worries, I would love to help any tester who wants to better himself as a tester since coaching such testers help me better myself too. I learn from anyone and anything and moreover, I practice the things I learned.

If you are an individual from any place in India, team up with other testers which makes the cost cheaper.

I think I know better than you, what should I do?

Great! Irrespective of who you are, I like to learn from you.

Does this kind of a consulting thing works in India, while it is working in Western countries?

Yes, it works! (provided we try)

How do we get in touch with you?

pradeep.srajan@gmail.com or +91-98451-76817 ( haven't you looked at my profile yet?)


Thanks and Regards,

Pradeep Soundararajan

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice, I wish you good luck on this :).

I loved reading your blog and hope you will keep submitting interesting stuff here.

I think this will challenge you not only in testing knowledge but it will challenge in financial, management, logistics, "people knowledge", psychology, areas too :) (and on more of course).

Do not let yourself frightened by the new things which will hit you, just keep learning and I am sure you will succeed.

Good luck again,
Victor

Pradeep Soundararajan said...

@Victor,

Thanks a lot for your support and encouragement.

I would keep pumping a lot of good content in this blog.

I wish I could encourage a lot more Indian testers to take this route

Shrini Kulkarni said...

Good luck.

And all the best

Shrini

Pradeep Soundararajan said...

Thanks a lot Shrini,

Of course, more good could happen with blessings and wishes from people like you. I wish if I could add value to others too.

Anonymous said...

This is a very different move made by an Indian Tester and it is pretty confident that I would look if my company respects high skilled testing :)

I wish you the very best. I am sure you are going to shine bright and high. Your determination is great.

Anonymous said...

As many are saying this is a very different move a tester is making and as your have a proven record you will win. Bring more to all of us and dont stop blogging okay.

Anonymous said...

Reading your last few posts, I was expecting this would definitely come from you

All the best

Anonymous said...

You are one amazing tester in India. While testers keep cribbing about pay and routine work, you have done a great job so far and you will continue to do it.

I see you remaining in India despite being a great tester and whether no one appreciated that or not I will do it.

Pradeep, keep growing and Indian testers will be proud of you.

I am just wanting to write more and that is the excitment you are giving to me through this blog. I will meet you someday as you might come to my company also soon.